Report NEP-HEA-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Geyer, 2011. "The Effect of Health and Employment Risks on Precautionary Savings," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1167, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- : Álvaro Almeida & José Pedro Fique, 2011. "Evaluating Hospital Efficiency Adjusting for Quality Indicators: an Application to Portuguese NHS Hospitals," FEP Working Papers 435, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Lunde, Lene & Løken, Katrine Vellesen, 2011. "“How are you feeling?” Assessing reporting bias in a subjective measure of health by quantile regression," Working Papers in Economics 08/11, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Jonsson, Robert, 2011. "A Markov Chain Model for Analysing the Progression of Patient’s Health States," Research Reports 2011:6, Statistical Research Unit, Department of Economics, School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg.
- David Bardey & Philippe De Donder, 2011. "Genetic testing with primary prevention and moral hazard," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009083, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Ji Yan, 2011. "Prenatal Smoking Cessation and Infant Health: Evidence from Sibling Births," Working Papers 11-18, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Björn Bartling & Ernst Fehr & Daniel Schunk, 2011. "Health Effects on Children's Willingness to Compete," Working Papers 2011-014, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Rodolfo Manuelli, 2011. "Disease and Development: The Role of Human Capital," Working Papers 2011-008, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Sonia Oreffice & Climent Quintana-Domeque, 2011. "Matching with a Handicap: The Case of Smoking in the Marriage Market," Working Papers 2011-017, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Jason M. Fletcher & Stephen L. Ross, 2011. "Estimating the Effects of Friendship Networks on Health Behaviors of Adolescents," Working Papers 2011-011, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Antoine Guedeney & Nicole Guedeney & Susana Tereno & Romain Dugravier & Tim Greacen & Bertrand Welniarz & Thomas Saias & CAPEDEP Study Group, 2011. "The Time of the Infant, Parent-Infant Desynchronization and Attachment Disorganization, or How Long Does it Take for a Preventive Action to be Effective?," Working Papers 2011-026, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Michelle Goeree & Bridget Hiedemann & Steven Stern, 2011. "Will You Still Want Me Tomorrow? The Dynamics of Families' Long-Term Care Arrangements," Working Papers 2011-035, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Item repec:dar:ddpeco:54800 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mauricio Cortez Reis, 2011. "Food insecurity and therelationship between household income and child health in Brazil," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 220, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Kenya Valeria Micaela De Souza Noronha & Alberto Palloni, 2011. "Life Expectancy, Healthy Life Expectancyand The Effects Of Early Life Conditions: The Case Of Latin America Andthe Caribbean," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 137, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].