Report NEP-HEA-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Evgueni M. Andreev & W. Ward Kingkade, 2011. "Average age at death in infancy and infant mortality level: reconsidering the Coale-Demeny formulas at current levels of low mortality," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-016, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Jane Kabubo-Mariara & Anthony Wambugu & Susan Musau, 2011. "Multidimensional Poverty in Kenya: Analysis of Maternal and Child Wellbeing," Working Papers PMMA 2011-12, PEP-PMMA.
- Kazuya Wada, 2011. "What Effect Does Female Autonomy Have on Child Health? Microeconometric Evidence from Rural India," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-202, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hansen, Casper Worm, 2011. "The diffusion of health technologies: Cultural and biological divergence," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 6/2011, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Rauf Gönenç & Maria M. Hofmarcher & Andreas Wörgötter, 2011. "Reforming Austria's Highly Regarded but Costly Health System," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 895, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:trt:disawp:2011/3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wübker, Ansgar, 2011. "Who gets a mammogram amongst European women aged 50-69 years and why are there such large differences across European countries?," Wittener Diskussionspapiere zu alten und neuen Fragen der Wirtschaftswissenschaft 15/2011, Witten/Herdecke University, Faculty of Management and Economics.
- Jessica W. Reyes, 2011. "Childhood lead and academic performance in Massachusetts," New England Public Policy Center Working Paper 11-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- René Böheim & Thomas Leoni, 2011. "Firms’ moral hazard in sickness absences," Economics working papers 2011-13, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- John Gibson & Steven Stillman & David McKenzie & Halahingano Rohorua, 2010. "Natural Experiment Evidence on the Effect of Migration on Blood Pressure and Hypertension," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1024, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Bosi, Stefano & Laurent, Thierry, 2011. "Health, growth and welfare: a theoritical appraisal of the long run impact of medical R&D," MPRA Paper 33789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damiano Fiorillo & Fabio Sabatini, 2011. "Structural social capital and health in Italy," Discussion Papers 8_2011, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Damiano Fiorillo & Fabio Sabatini, 2011. "Quality and quantity: The role of social interactions in individual health," Discussion Papers 2_2011, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Ketcham, Jonathan D. & Lucarelli, Claudio & Miravete, Eugenio J & Roebuck, M Christopher, 2011. "Sinking, Swimming, or Learning to Swim in Medicare Part D," CEPR Discussion Papers 8585, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ann P. Bartel & Ciaran S. Phibbs & Nancy Beaulieu & Patricia Stone, 2011. "Human Capital and Organizational Performance: Evidence from the Healthcare Sector," NBER Working Papers 17474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.