Report NEP-HEA-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liutang Gong & Hongyi Li & Dihai Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Health, Taxes, and Growth," CEMA Working Papers 482, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Laura GonzÃ¡lez & Giuliano Masiero, 2011. "Disentangling spillover effects of antibiotic consumption: a spatial panel approach," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1106, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Peter Wagner, 2011. "Vitality heterogeneity in the Strehler-Mildvan theory of mortality," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-012, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Strittmatter, Anthony & Sunde, Uwe, 2011. "Health and Economic Development: Evidence from the Introduction of Public Health Care," IZA Discussion Papers 5901, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Danzer, Natalia, 2011. "The Long-Term Effects of the Chernobyl Catastrophe on Subjective Well-Being and Mental Health," IZA Discussion Papers 5906, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mitrut, Andreea & Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2011. "The Impact of Legalized Abortion on Child Health Outcomes and Abandonment. Evidence from Romania," Working Papers in Economics 512, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Singh, Prakarsh, 2011. "Performance Pay and Information: Reducing Child Malnutrition in Urban Slums," MPRA Paper 29403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hazan, Moshe, 2011. "Life Expectancy and Schooling: New Insights from Cross-Country Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 8524, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephan Klasen & Simon Lange, 2011. "Getting Progress Right: Measuring Progress Towards the MDGs Against Historical Trends," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 87, Courant Research Centre PEG, revised 20 Feb 2012.