Report NEP-HEA-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grace Lordan & David Johnston, 2011. "Discrimination makes me Sick! Establishing a relationship between discrimination and health," Discussion Papers Series 421, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- M. Melinda Pitts & Mary Beth Walker & Brian S. Armour, 2011. "A decomposition of the black-white differential in birth outcomes," FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. 2011-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Julie L. Hotchkiss & M. Melinda Pitts & Mary Beth Walker, 2011. "To work or not to work: the economics of a mother's dilemma," FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. 2011-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Anna Maria Murante & Cinzia Panero & Giovanni Perucca, 2010. "Applying logistic regression analysis to identify patient’s satisfaction predictors with general practitioner assistance: evidence from four Italian regions," Working Papers 201005, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Laboratorio MeS.
- Courtemanche, Charles & McAlvanah, Patrick & Heutel, Garth, 2011. "Impatience, Incentives, and Obesity," Working Papers 11-9, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics, revised 28 Sep 2011.
- Vincenzo Atella & Joanna Kopinska, 2011. "Body weight of Italians: the weight of Education," CEIS Research Paper 189, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 23 Mar 2011.
- Tinh Doan & John Gibson & Mark Holmes, 2011. "Heterogeneous Credit Impacts of Healthcare Spending of the Poor in Peri-urban Areas, Vietnam: Quantile Treatment Effects Estimation," Working Papers in Economics 11/01, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.