Report NEP-HEA-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Puhani, Patrick A. & Sonderhof, Katja, 2009. "The Effects of a Sick Pay Reform on Absence and on Health-Related Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 4607, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nizalova, Olena Y. & Vyshnya, Maria, 2009. "Evaluation of the Impact of the Mother and Infant Health Project in Ukraine," IZA Discussion Papers 4593, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Cai, Lixin, 2009. "Interrelated Dynamics of Health and Poverty in Australia," IZA Discussion Papers 4602, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guinnane, Timothy & Streb, Jochen, 2009. "Moral Hazard in a Mutual Health-Insurance System: German Knappschaften, 1867-1914," Working Papers 70, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Schultz, Paul, 2009. "Population and Health Policies," Working Papers 66, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt & Fabrice Murtin, 2009. "The relationship between health and growth:when Lucas meets Nelson-Phelps," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2009-28, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Bibi Ishrat Jahan, 2009. "Public Private Partnership in Uttar Pradesh Health Care Delivery System- UPHSDP as an Initiative," Working Papers id:2330, eSocialSciences.
- Peter Byass, 2009. "The Unequal World of Health Data," Working Papers id:2303, eSocialSciences.
- Peter Lanjouw & Jean O Lanjouw, 2009. "Statistical Trends in Pharmaceutical Research for Poor Countries," Working Papers id:2308, eSocialSciences.
- CARE India, 2009. "HIV Prevention in Vulnerable Indian States: Lessons from the Chayan Project," Working Papers id:2297, eSocialSciences.
- Roberto Leon Gonzalez & Fu-Min Tseng, 2009. "Socioeconomic Determinants of Mortality in Taiwan: Combining Individual Data and Aggregate Data," GRIPS Discussion Papers 09-01, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2009. "The Level and Risk of Out-of-Pocket Health Care Spending," Working Papers wp218, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.