Report NEP-HEA-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alfredo R. Paloyo, 2009. "Co-pay and Feel Okay: Evidence of Illusory Health Gains from a Health Insurance Reform," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 225, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Duclos, Jean-Yves & Échevin, Damien, 2009. "Health and Income: A Robust Comparison of Canada and the US," IZA Discussion Papers 4506, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nordström, Jonas & Thunström, Linda, 2009. "Economic Policies for Healthier Food Intake: The Impact on Different Household Categories," Working Papers 2009:14, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Timothy J. Halliday & Mijung Park, 2009. "Household Size, Home Health Care, and Medical Expenditures," Working Papers 200916, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Layte, Richard & Nolan, Anne, 2009. "Improving Access to Primary Care in Ireland: Do GP Charges Matter?," Papers RB2009/2/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Item repec:ran:wpaper:706 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ana Balsa & Máximo Rossi & Patricia Triunfo, 2009. "Horizontal Inequity in Access to Health Care in Four South American Cities," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1509, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A. & Economou, Athina & Grimani, Aikaterini, 2009. "A Survey of Safety and Health at Work in Greece," MPRA Paper 18509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David O. Meltzer & Zhuo Chen, 2009. "The Impact of Minimum Wage Rates on Body Weight in the United States," NBER Working Papers 15485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.