Report NEP-HEA-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Godager, Geir, 2009. "Birds of a Feather Flock Together: A Study of Doctor-Patient Matching," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2009:3, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Erikson, Robert & Torssander, Jenny, 2009. "Marital Partner and Mortality: The Effects of the Social Positions of Both Spouses," Working Paper Series 5/2009, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Gupta, Nabanita Datta & Kristensen, Nicolai & Pozzoli, Dario, 2008. "The validity of vignettes in cross country health studies," Working Papers 08-16, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Rohina Joshi, 2009. "Perinatal and Neonatal Mortality in Rural Punjab A Community Based Case-Control Study," Working Papers id:1916, eSocialSciences.
- Ikegami, Munenobu, 2009. "Agricultural productivity and mortality: evidence from Kagera, Tanzania," MPRA Paper 15065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "Why effects of social capital on health status differ between genders: considering the labor market condition," MPRA Paper 14985, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "Differences of the effects of social capital on health status among residents: evidence from modern Japan," MPRA Paper 14983, University Library of Munich, Germany.