Report NEP-HEA-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mead Over, 2009. "AIDS Treatment in South Asia: Equity and Efficiency Arguments for Shouldering the Fiscal Burden When Prevalence Rates are Low," Working Papers 161, Center for Global Development.
- Göran Holmqvist, 2009. "HIV and Income Inequality: If There Is a Link, What Does It Tell Us?," One Pager 83, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli & Mario Padula, 2009. "Pension Risk, Retirement Saving and Insurance," CSEF Working Papers 223, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Evridiki Tsounta, 2009. "Universal Health Care 101: Lessons for the Eastern Caribbean and Beyond," IMF Working Papers 09/61, International Monetary Fund.
- Cookson R & Laudicella M, 2009. "Do the poor still cost more? The relationship between small area income deprivation and length of stay for elective hip replacement in the English NHS from 2001/2 to 2006/7," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/07, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Wenshu Gao & Russell Smyth, 2009. "Health Human Capital, Height and Wages in China," Monash Economics Working Papers 05-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Kathleen J. Mullen & Richard G. Frank & Meredith B. Rosenthal, 2009. "Can You Get What You Pay For? Pay-For-Performance and the Quality of Healthcare Providers," Working Papers 680, RAND Corporation Publications Department.