Report NEP-HEA-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Carreras & Manuel García-Goñi & Pere Ibern & J. Coderch & L. Vall-Llosera & José María Inoriza, 2009. "Estimates of patient costs related with population morbidity: Can indirect costs affect the results?," Economics Working Papers 1138, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Manuel García-Goñi & Pere Ibern & José María Inoriza, 2009. "Hybrid risk adjustment for pharmaceutical benefits," Economics Working Papers 1139, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Zhen Zhang & James W. Vaupel, 2009. "The age separating early deaths from late deaths," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-004, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Céline Azémar & Rodolphe Desbordes, 2008. "Public Governance, Health and Foreign Direct Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2009_04, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Mwabu, Germano, 2008. "The Production of Child Health in Kenya: A Structural Model of Birth Weight," Working Papers 52, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Belot, MichÃ¨le & James, Jonathan, 2009. "Healthy school meals and educational outcomes," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-01, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Liu, Zheng, 2009. "Health Risk Analysis of Heating Fuel Choice: Case Study in Kentucky," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46728, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Duffy, Patricia A. & Zizza, Claire A. & Kinnucan, Henry W., 2009. "Obesity, BMI, and Diet Quality: How does the South Measure Up?," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46558, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Pascaline Dupas, 2009. "Do Teenagers Respond to HIV Risk Information? Evidence from a Field Experiment in Kenya," NBER Working Papers 14707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicole Maestas & Mathis Schroeder & Dana Goldman, 2009. "Price Variation in Markets with Homogeneous Goods: The Case of Medigap," NBER Working Papers 14679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.