Report NEP-HEA-2008-11-25This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-02-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Luigi Giamboni & Robert J. Waldmann, 2008. "Cigarette Smoking, Pregnancy, Forward Looking Behavior and Dynamic Inconsistency," CEIS Research Paper 132, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Nov 2008.
- Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2008. "Automatically Activated Stereotypes and Differential Treatment Against the Obese in Hiring," IZA Discussion Papers 3799, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Mullahy & Stephanie A. Robert, 2008. "No Time to Lose? Time Constraints and Physical Activity," NBER Working Papers 14513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dürsch, Peter & Oechssler, Jörg & Vadovic, Radovan, 2008. "Sick Pay Provision in Experimental Labor Markets," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 08-14, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Coe, Norma B. & Lindeboom, Maarten, 2008. "Does Retirement Kill You? Evidence from Early Retirement Windows," IZA Discussion Papers 3817, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pascal Courty & Gerald R. Marschke, 2008. "On the Sorting of Physicians across Medical Occupations," NBER Working Papers 14502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kohei Enami & John Mullahy, 2008. "Tobit at Fifty: A Brief History of Tobin's Remarkable Estimator, of Related Empirical Methods, and of Limited Dependent Variable Econometrics in Health Economics," NBER Working Papers 14512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- CREMER, Helmuth & DE DONDER, Philippe & MALDONADO, Dario & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2008. "Taxing sin goods and subsidizing health care," CORE Discussion Papers 2008031, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & DESBORDES, Rodolphe & LATZER, Hélène, 2008. "How do epidemics induce behavioral changes?," CORE Discussion Papers 2008042, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).