Report NEP-HEA-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimo Filippini & Giuliano Masiero & Karine Moschetti, 2008. "Dispensing practices and antibiotic use," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 0808, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Jeffrey Milyo & Reagan Baughman, 2008. "How Do States Formulate Medicaid and SCHIP Policy? Economic and Political Determinants of State Eligibility Levels," Working Papers 0813, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Jan Peter Wogart & Gilberto Calcagnotto & Wolfgang Hein & Christian von Soest, 2008. "AIDS, Access to Medicines, and the Different Roles of the Brazilian and South African Governments in Global Health Governance," GIGA Working Paper Series 86, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Stephen Martin & Nigel Rice & Peter C Smith, 2008. "The link between health care spending and health outcomes for the new English Primary Care Trusts," Working Papers 042cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Bruno S. Frey & David A. Savage & Benno Torgler, 2008. "Noblesse Oblige? Determinants of Survival in a Life and Death Situation," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 237, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Anirban Basu & Wesley Yin & G. Caleb Alexander, 2008. "The impact of Medicare Part D on Medicare-Medicaid Dual-eligible Beneficiaries' Prescription Utilization and Expenditures," NBER Working Papers 14413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Almond & Bhashkar Mazumder, 2008. "Health Capital and the Prenatal Environment: The Effect of Maternal Fasting During Pregnancy," NBER Working Papers 14428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.