Report NEP-HEA-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00305309_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marie-Odile Carrère & Nathalie Havet & Magali Morelle & Raphaël Remonnay, 2008. "Analyzing the determinants of willingness-to-pay values for testing the validity of the contingent valuation method. Application to home care compared to hospital care," Post-Print halshs-00303725, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00303682_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00305308_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Halliday, Timothy J. & Kwak, Sally, 2008. "Weight Gain in Adolescents and Their Peers," IZA Discussion Papers 3610, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Doblhammer-Reiter, Gabriele & Christensen, Kaare, 2008. "Being born under adverse economic conditions leads to a higher cardiovascular mortality rate later in life – evidence based on individuals born at different stages of the business cycle," Working Paper Series 2008:16, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- N Powdthavee, 2008. "Ill-Health as a Household Norm: Evidence from Other People's Health Problems," Discussion Papers 08/21, Department of Economics, University of York.
- N Powdthavee, 2008. "What Happens to People After Moderate and Serious Disability? A Longitudianal Study of Satisfaction with Different Areas of Life," Discussion Papers 08/22, Department of Economics, University of York.
- N Powdthavee & A Vignoles, 2008. "Mental Health of Parents and Life Satisfaction of Children: A Within-Family Analysis of Intergenerational Transmission of Well-Being," Discussion Papers 08/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Matthew J. Neidell, 2008. "Information, Avoidance Behavior, and Health: The Effect of Ozone on Asthma Hospitalizations," NBER Working Papers 14209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.