Report NEP-HEA-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2008. "The Macroeconomics of Health Savings Accounts," Caepr Working Papers 2007-023, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Timothy J. Halliday & Sally Kwak, 2007. "Identifying Endogenous Peer Effects in the Spread of Obesity," Working Papers 200727, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Henrik, 2007. "Private and Public WTP for Safety - A Validity Test," Working Papers 2007:14, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Andreas KUHN & Rafael LALIVE & Josef ZWEIMÜLLER, 2007. "The Public Health Costs of Unemployment," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 07.08, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Tomas J. Philipson & Eric Sun, 2007. "Is the Food and Drug Administration Safe and Effective?," NBER Working Papers 13561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandra Garcia Armesto & Maria Luisa Gil Lapetra & Lihan Wei & Edward Kelley, 2007. "Health Care Quality Indicators Project 2006 Data Collection Update Report," OECD Health Working Papers 29, OECD Publishing.
- Xufeng Qian & Louise Russell & Elmira Valiyeva & Jane Miller, 2007. "Medicare's Prospective Payment System for Hospitals: New Evidence on Transitions Among Health Care Settings," Departmental Working Papers 200707, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5385 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephanie Knox & Elizabeth Savage & Denzil Fiebig & Vineta Salale, 2007. "Joiners, leavers, stayers and abstainers: Private health insurance choices in Australia, CHERE Working Paper 2007/8," Working Papers 2007/8, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Martine Rutten, 2007. "The Economic Impact of Medical Migration: an Overview of the Literature," IIDE Discussion Papers 20070803, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Martine Rutten, 2007. "The Economic Impact of Medical Migration: a Receiving CountryÕs Perspective," IIDE Discussion Papers 20070804, Institue for International and Development Economics.