Report NEP-HEA-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Svensson, Mikael, 2007. "Precautionary Behavior and Willingness to Pay for a Mortality Risk Reduction:Searching for the Expected Relationship," Working Papers 2007:3, Örebro University, School of Business, revised 18 Feb 2008.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Bunzel, Helle & Qiao, Xue, 2007. "Unsafe Sex, AIDS, and Development," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12832, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hugh Gravelle & Luigi Siciliani, 2007. "Third degree waiting time discrimination: optimal allocation of a public sector health care treatment under rationing by waiting," Discussion Papers 07/22, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Simon Smith, 2007. "A Test of Faith: The Account Book of Richard Poor, Quaker Merchant of Barbados," Centre for Historical Economics and Related Research at York (CHERRY) Discussion Papers 07/02, CHERRY, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nader Ghotbi & Tsuneo Tsukatani, 2007. "The Economy of Opium and Heroin Production in Afghanistan and Its Impact on HIV Epidemiology in Central Asia," KIER Working Papers 635, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.