Report NEP-HEA-2007-05-19This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George A. Schieren & Gary R. Albrecht, 2007. "Assessing Economic Damages in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation: The State of North Carolina," Working Papers 07-07, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- George A. Schieren, 2007. "Economic Efficiency and Damage Awards in Personal Injury Torts," Working Papers 07-08, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Mary C. Daly & Daniel J. Wilson & Norman J. Johnson, 2007. "Relative status and well-being: evidence from U.S. suicide deaths," Working Paper Series 2007-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Palme, Mårten & Sandgren, Sofia, 2007. "Parental Income, Lifetime Income and Mortality," Research Papers in Economics 2007:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Soares, Rodrigo R., 2007. "Health and the Evolution of Welfare across Brazilian Municipalities," IZA Discussion Papers 2771, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ellen M. Gee & Karen M. Kobayashi & Steven Prus, 2007. "Ethnic Inequality in Canada: Economic and Health Dimensions," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 182, McMaster University.
- Anne Spencer & Angela Robinson, 2007. "Tests of Utility Independence When Health Varies over Time," Working Papers 596, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Angela Robinson & Judith Covey & Anne Spencer & Graham Loomes, 2007. "Are Some Deaths Worse Than Others? Results from a Discrete Choice Experiment," Working Papers 597, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Javier Coronado & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Pedro L. Marín, 2007. "Multimarket contact in pharmaceutical markets," Economics Working Papers 1033, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2007.
- Shorish, Jamsheed, 2007. "Welfare Analysis of HIV/AIDS: Formulating and Computing a Continuous Time Overlapping Generations Policy Model," Economics Series 211, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Item repec:chy:respap:rp26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:chy:respap:rp27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christine Eibner & Alice Zawacki & Elaine Zimmerman, 2007. "Older Workers' Access to Employer-Sponsored Retiree Health Insurance, 2000-2004," Working Papers 07-12, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.