Report NEP-HEA-2007-02-17This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenneth Harttgen & Mark Misselhorn, 2006. "A Multilevel Approach to Explain Child Mortality and Undernutrition in South Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 152, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Stephan Klasen, 2007. "Poverty, Undernutrition, and Child Mortality: Some Inter-Regional Puzzles and their Implications for Research and Policy," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 156, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Asfaw, Abay & Klasen, Stephan & Lamanna, Francesca, 2007. "Intra-household Gender Disparities in Children’s Medical Care before Death in India," IZA Discussion Papers 2586, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Duarte, Rosa & Escario, José-Julián & Molina, José Alberto, 2007. "Peer Effects, Unobserved Factors and Risk Behaviours: An Analysis of Alcohol Abuse and Truancy among Adolescents," IZA Discussion Papers 2589, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hans Keiding, 2007. "Capabilities and Equality of Health II: Capabilities as Options," Discussion Papers 07-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Atsue Mizushima, 2007. "Intergenerational Transfers of Time and Public Long-term Care with an Aging Population," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Clevo Wilson, 2005. "Exposure to pesticides, ill-health and averting behaviour: Costs and determining the relationships," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 197, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Ruth Levine & Ernst R. Berndt & Rachel Glennerster & Michael R. Kremer & Jean Lee & Georg Weizsacker & Heidi Williams, 2006. "Advance Market Commitments for Vaccines Working Paper and Spread Sheet," Working Papers 98, Center for Global Development.
- Vargas Barrenechea, Martin, 2006.
"Tasa de Mortalidad Materna en Bolivia: Escenarios de Proyección y Requerimientos Financieros
[Maternal Mortality rate in Bolivia: Projection Scenarios and Financial Requirements (in Spanish)]," MPRA Paper 1469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Böckerman, Petri & Ilmakunnas, Pekka, 2007. "Unemployment and self-assessed health: Evidence from panel data," MPRA Paper 1798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ipc:pbrief:0001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore