Report NEP-HEA-2007-01-14This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Alberini & Aline Chiabai, 2006. "Urban Environmental Health and Sensitive Populations: How Much Are the Italians Willing to Pay to Reduce Their Risks?," ERSA conference papers ersa06p293, European Regional Science Association.
- Sudeshna Maitra, 2006. "Can Patient Self-Management Explain the Health Gradient? Goldman and Smith (2002) Revisited," Working Papers 2006_11, York University, Department of Economics.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Laxminarayan, Ramanan & West, Sarah E., 2006. "Fiscal and Externality Rationales for Alcohol Taxes," Discussion Papers dp-06-51, Resources For the Future.
- Requate, Till & Göhlmann, Silja & Tauchmann, Harald & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2006. "Tobacco and alcohol: complements or substitutes? A statistical Guinea Pig approach," Economics Working Papers 2006-18, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Bruhns, Ramona, 2006. "The Long-run Effects of HIV/AIDS in Kenya," MPRA Paper 952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dubra, Juan, 2005. "Interview with Kenneth Arrow," MPRA Paper 967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pashev, Konstantin, 2006. "Healthcare Reforms in Bulgaria: Towards Diagnosis and Prescription," MPRA Paper 999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:iss:wpaper:426 is not listed on IDEAS anymore