Report NEP-HEA-2006-12-22This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Boone & Zhaoguo Zhan, 2006. "Lowering Child Mortality in Poor Countries: The Power of Knowledgeable Parents," CEP Discussion Papers dp0751, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jean Eid & Henry Overman & Diego Puga & Matthew Turner, 2006. "Fat City: The Relationship Between Urban Sprawl and Obesity," CEP Discussion Papers dp0758, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:sp15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard W. Johnson & Gordon B.T. Mermin & Cori E. Uccello, 2006. "When The Nest Egg Cracks: Financial Consequences Of Health Problems, Marital Status Changes, And Job Layoffs At Older Ages," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2005-18, Center for Retirement Research.
- Emily Oster, 2006. "Does Increased Access Increase Equality? Gender and Child Health Investments in India," NBER Working Papers 12743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Gaynor & Jian Li & William B. Vogt, 2006. "Is Drug Coverage a Free Lunch? Cross-Price Elasticities and the Design of Prescription Drug Benefits," NBER Working Papers 12758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dhaval Dave & Robert Kaestner, 2006. "Health Insurance and Ex Ante Moral Hazard: Evidence from Medicare," NBER Working Papers 12764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.