Report NEP-HEA-2006-11-18This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2006. "Alcohol Taxation and Regulation in the European Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 1821, CESifo.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Ingrid Königbauer & Odd Rune Straume, 2006. "Reference Pricing of Pharmaceuticals," CESifo Working Paper Series 1825, CESifo.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2006. "Longevity and Aggregate Savings," CESifo Working Paper Series 1828, CESifo.
- Marc Suhrcke & Dieter M. Urban, 2006. "Are Cardiovascular Diseases Bad for Economic Growth?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1845, CESifo.
- Hendrik P. van Dalen, 2006. "When Health Care Insurance does not make a Difference – The Case of Health Care ‘Made in China’," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-091/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- José M. Labeaga & Juan Oliva, 2006. "Labour Participation of People Living with HIV/AIDS," Working Papers 2006-29, FEDEA.
- Eliot A. Jamison & Dean T. Jamison & Eric A. Hanushek, 2006. "The Effects of Education Quality on Income Growth and Mortality Decline," NBER Working Papers 12652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Banks & Michael Marmot & Zoe Oldfield & James P. Smith, 2006. "The SES Health Gradient on Both Sides of the Atlantic," NBER Working Papers 12674, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darius Lakdawalla & Neeraj Sood, 2006. "Health Insurance as a Two-Part Pricing Contract," NBER Working Papers 12681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li Gan & Lixin Colin Xu & Yang Yao, 2006. "Health Shocks, Village Elections, and Long-Term Income: Evidence from Rural China," NBER Working Papers 12686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugene Choo & Michael Denny, 2006. "Wearing Out -- The Decline in Health," Working Papers tecipa-258, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Lara Bryant & Sharmila Vishwasrao, 2006. "Physician Quality and Health Care for the Poor and Uninsured," Working Papers 06001, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University.
- Aoki, Reiko & Kubo, Kensuke & Yamane, Hiroko, 2006. "Indian Patent Policy and Publich Health : implications from the Japanese Experience," IDE Discussion Papers 57, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).