Report NEP-HEA-2006-03-18This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Machiel van Dijk & Marc Pomp & Rudy Douven, 2006. "Consumer price sensitivity in health insurance," CPB Discussion Paper 56, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Rijo John, 2006. "Crowding-out effect of tobacco expenditure and its implications on intra-household resource allocation," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2006-002, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12526 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mehdi Farsi & Geert Ridder, 2006. "Estimating the Out-of-Hospital Mortality Rate Using Patient Discharge Data," IEPR Working Papers 06.45, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Philippe Chone & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2005. "Asymmetric Information from Physician Agency:Optimal Payment and Healthcare Quantity," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-006, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Kevin Lang & Hong Kang, 2005. "Worker Sorting, Taxes and Health Insurance Coverage," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-011, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Weili Ding & Steven Lehrer & J. Niles Rosenquist & Janet Audrain-McGovern, 2006. "The Impact of Poor Health on Education: New Evidence Using Genetic Markers," Working Papers 1045, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Paula González, 2006. "The Gatekeeping Role of General Practitioners. Does Patients' Information Matter?," Working Papers 06.09, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.