Report NEP-HEA-2004-08-23This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gavin Wallis, 2004. "The Determinants Of Demand For Private Medical Insurance: Evidence From The British Household Panel Survey," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 84, Royal Economic Society.
- Currie, Janet & Neidell, Matthew, 2004. "Air Pollution and Infant Health: What Can We Learn From California's Recent Experience?," IZA Discussion Papers 1056, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chris Papageorgiou & Andreas Savvides & Marios Zachariadis, "undated". "International Medical R&D Spillovers," Departmental Working Papers 2004-03, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- David Paton, 2004. "Random Behaviour Or Rational Choice? Family Planning, Teenage Pregnancy And STIs," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 135, Royal Economic Society.
- Huffman, Wallace E. & Orazem, Peter, 2007. "The Role of Agriculture and Human Capital in Economic Growth: Farmers, Schooling, and Health," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12003, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.