Report NEP-HEA-2004-06-02This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leif Andreassen, 2004. "Mortality, fertility and old age care in a two-sex growth model," Discussion Papers 378, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Knut R. Wangen, 2004. "Some Fundamental Problems in Becker, Grossman and Murphy's Implementation of Rational Addiction Theory," Discussion Papers 375, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Mas, Nuria & Seinfeld, Janice, 2004. "Is managed care restraining the adoption of technology by hospitals?," IESE Research Papers D/554, IESE Business School.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti Gomes & Pessoa, Samuel de Abreu, 2003. "The Costs of Education, Longevity and the Poverty of Nations," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 472, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- E.Somanathan, 2003. "Valuing lives equally: Distributional weights for welfare analysis," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 03-02, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "Epidemiology Through Cellular Automata," Departmental Working Papers wpe2004, Bandung Fe Institute.
- Volker Meier, 2003. "Efficient Transfer of Aging Provisions in Private Health Insurance," CESifo Working Paper Series 862, CESifo Group Munich.
- Larsen, Mona & Datta Gupta, Nabanita, 2004. "The Impact of Health on Individual Retirement Plans: a Panel Analysis comparing Selfreported versus Diagnostic Measures," Working Papers 04-7, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Rafael Serrano-del-Rosal & Esperanza Vera-Toscano & Victoria Ateca-Amestoy, 2004. "The disutility of waiting time: Evidence from the Public Primary HealthCare Service in Andalucía," IESA Working Papers Series 0406, Institute for Social Syudies of Andalusia - Higher Council for Scientific Research.