Report NEP-HEA-2004-03-22This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shankha Chakraborty & Mausumi Das, 2003. "Mortality, Human Capital and Persistent Inequality," Working papers 119, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Greenstone, Michael, 2004. "Estimating the Value of a Statistical Life: The Importance of Omitted Variables and Publication Bias," IZA Discussion Papers 1037, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kristian Schultz Hansen & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2004. "QALYs When Health Varies Over Time: An Analysis of Model Identification and Parameter Estimation from Time Trade-Off and Standard Gamble Scores," Discussion Papers 04-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Dana P. Goldman & James P. Smith, 2004. "Can Patient Self-Management Help Explain the SES Health Gradient?," HEW 0403004, EconWPA.
- Lars Peter Østerdal, 2004. "Exponential Health Utility: A Characterization and Comments on a Paper by Happich and Mühlbacher," Discussion Papers 04-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.