Report NEP-HEA-2004-03-07This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoine Bommier, 2003. "Mortality and Life-Cycle Models," Research Unit Working Papers 0314, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- James P. Smith & Raynard Kington, 2004. "Race, Socioeconomic Status, and Health in Late Life," HEW 0403001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:mrr:papers:wp0111b is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mrr:papers:wp0107 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raynard S. Kington & James P. Smith, 2004. "Socioeconomic Status and Racial and Ethnic Differences in Functional Status Associated with Chronic Diseases," HEW 0403002, EconWPA.
- Jay Bhattacharya & Darius Lakdawalla, 2004. "Time-Inconsistency and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 10345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.