Report NEP-HEA-2004-02-08This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lev:levppb:18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Smith, 2003. "Consequences and predictors of new health events," IFS Working Papers W03/22, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- James Smith, 2004. "Unravelling the SES health connection," IFS Working Papers W04/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Paul Sommers & James Nicholson & Ekaterina Nikolova & Shahan Mufti, 2004. "HIV Prevalence Rates and Economic Performance," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0401, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Walter M. Cadette, "undated". "Caring for a Large Geriatric Generation: The Coming Crisis in U.S. Health Care," Economics Policy Note Archive 03-3, Levy Economics Institute.