Report NEP-HEA-2003-07-13This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Armantier, 2003. "Estimates Of Own Lethal Risks And Anchoring Effects," Department of Economics Working Papers 03-04, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Olivier Armantier & Nicolas Treich, 2003. "Social Willingness to Pay, Mortality Risks and Contingent Valuation," Department of Economics Working Papers 03-03, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Anne C. Case & Angus Deaton, 2003. "Broken Down by Work and Sex: How Our Health Declines," NBER Working Papers 9821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Meer & Harvey S. Rosen, 2003. "Insurance and the Utilization of Medical Services," NBER Working Papers 9812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:htr:hcecon:210 is not listed on IDEAS anymore