Report NEP-HEA-2003-04-02This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrés M. Alonso & Juan Romo, 2001. "Forecast Of The Expected Non-Epidemic Morbidity Of Acute Diseases Using Resampling Methods," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws013422, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Martinsson, Peter, 2003. "Are Some Lives More Valuable?," Working Papers in Economics 96, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Paul Gertler & David I. Levine & Enrico Moretti, 2003. "Do Microfinance Programs Help Families Insure Consumption Against Illness?," Development and Comp Systems 0303004, EconWPA.
- Kreider, Brent & Pepper, John V., 2003. "Disability and Employment: Reevaluating the Evidence in Light of Reporting Errors," Staff General Research Papers 10229, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kreider, Brent & Pepper, John V., 2003. "Inferring Disability Status from Corrupt Data," Staff General Research Papers 10228, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Paul Gertler & David I. Levine & Minnie Ames, 2003. "Schooling and Parental Death," HEW 0303001, EconWPA.
- Dora L. Costa, 2003. "Race and Pregnancy Outcomes in the Twentieth Century: A Long-Term Comparison," NBER Working Papers 9593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akkerman, Renzo & Knip, Marrig, 2002. "Reallocation of beds to reduce waiting time for cardiac surgery," Research Report 02A63, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).