Report NEP-HEA-2002-07-31This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ed Westerhout & K. Folmer, 2002. "Financing medical specialist services in the Netherlands; welfare implications of imperfect agency," CPB Discussion Paper 6, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- James W. Shaw & William C. Horrace & Ronald J. Vogel, 2002. "The Productivity of Pharmaceuticals in Improving Health: An Analysis of the OECD Health Data," HEW 0206001, EconWPA, revised 11 May 2003.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:160 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:158 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:165 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:159 is not listed on IDEAS anymore