Report NEP-HEA-2001-07-13This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ángel López Nicolás, 2001. "How important are tobacco prices in the propensity to start and quit smoking? An analysis of smoking histories from the Spanish National Health Survey," Economics Working Papers 548, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lundberg, Mattias & Over, Mead & Mujinja, Phare, 2000. "Sources of financial assistance for households suffering an adult death in Kagera, Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2508, The World Bank.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2001. "Measuring equity in health care financing - reflections on (and alternatives to) the World Health Organization's fairness of financing index," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2550, The World Bank.
- van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada, 2001. "Age-Differentiated QALY Losses," IZA Discussion Papers 314, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:wop:snyaec:95-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Winkelmann, Rainer, 2001. "Health Care Reform and the Number of Doctor Visits - An Econometric Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 317, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:wop:wobahp:2547 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ziggy MacDonald, "undated". "What Price Drug Use? The Contribution of Economics to an Evidence-Based Drugs Policy," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 01/6, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Gersovitz, Mark & Hammer, Jeffrey S., 2001. "The economic control of infectious diseases," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2607, The World Bank.
- Angus Deaton & Darren Lubotsky, 2001. "Mortality, Inequality and Race in American Cities and States," NBER Working Papers 8370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada & van Praag, Bernard M. S., 2001. "The Subjective Costs of Health Losses due to Chronic Diseases: An Alternative Model Appraisal," IZA Discussion Papers 313, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Furnée, Carina & Kemler, Marius & Pfann, Gerard A., 2001. "The Value of Pain Relief," IZA Discussion Papers 312, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).