Report NEP-HEA-1999-08-04This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sherry Glied, 1999. "The Value of Reductions in Child Injury Mortality in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 7204, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alec Ian Gershberg & Michael Grossman & Fred Goldman, 1999. "Health Care Capital Financing Agencies: The Intergovernmental Roles of Quasi-Government Authorities and the Impact on the Cost of Capital," NBER Working Papers 7221, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:98a12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel P. Kessler & Mark B. McClellan, 1999. "Is Hospital Competition Socially Wasteful?," NBER Working Papers 7266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John A. Tauras & Frank J. Chaloupka, 1999. "Determinants of Smoking Cessation: An Analysis of Young Adult Men and Women," NBER Working Papers 7262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.