Report NEP-HAP-2017-04-16This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bulte, Erwin & Wang, Ruixin & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2017. "Forced gifts: The burden of being a friend," IFPRI discussion papers 1615, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Takahiro Ito & Kohei Kubota & Fumio Ohtake, 2017. "Long Term Effects of Buddhist Temples, Jizo Bodhisattvas and Shrines on a School Rute: The Effects on Income, Happiness and Health Thorough Social Capital," ISER Discussion Paper 0995, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- ICHIMURA Hidehiko & Xiaoyan LEI & Chulhee LEE & Jinkook LEE & Albert PARK & SAWADA Yasuyuki, 2017. "Wellbeing of the Elderly in East Asia: China, Korea, and Japan," Discussion papers 17029, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Akay, Alpaslan & Bargain, Olivier B. & Jara, H. Xavier, 2017. "Back to Bentham, Should We? Large-Scale Comparison of Experienced versus Decision Utility," GLO Discussion Paper Series 52, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Zhang, Xin & Zhang, Xiaobo & Chen, Xi, 2017. "Happiness in the Air: How Does a Dirty Sky Affect Mental Health and Subjective Well-being?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 56, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Katarzyna Growiec & Jakub Growiec & Bogumil Kaminski, 2017. "Mapping the Dimensions of Social Capital," Working Papers 2017-025, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Oecd, 2017. "Are students happy?: PISA 2015 results: students’ well-being," PISA in Focus 71, OECD Publishing.
- Ng, Sor Tho & Tey, Nai Peng & Asadullah, Niaz, 2017. "What Matters for Life Satisfaction among the Oldest-Old? Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 10624, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).