Report NEP-HAP-2016-11-27This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nattavudh Powdthavee & Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Mark Wooden, 2015. "What's the good of education on our overall quality of life?: a simultaneous equation model of education and life satisfaction for Australia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61801, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bert Van Landeghem & Anneleen Vandeplas, 2016. " Lower in rank, but happier: the complex relationship between status and happiness," Working Papers LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 556194, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Andrew Clark & Elena Stancanelli, 2016. "Individual Well-Being and the Allocation of Time Before and After the Boston Marathon Terrorist Bombing," PSE Working Papers hal-01302843, HAL.
- Paul Dolan & Georgios Kavetsos & Christian Krekel & Dimitris Mavridis & Robert Metcalfe & Claudia Senik & Stefan Szymanski & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2016. "The Host with the Most? The Effects of the Olympic Games on Happiness," PSE Working Papers halshs-01349354, HAL.
- Anthony Lepinteur, 2016. "The shorter workweek and worker wellbeing: Evidence from Portugal and France," PSE Working Papers halshs-01376209, HAL.