Report NEP-HAP-2016-03-06This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niimi, Yoko, 2015. "Can Happiness Provide New Insights into Social Inequality? Evidence from Japan," AGI Working Paper Series 2015-12, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Neyse, Levent & Ring, Patrick & Bosworth, Steven, 2015. "Prenatal testosterone exposure predicts mindfulness: Does this mediate its effect on happiness?," Kiel Working Papers 1999, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Daniel Kuehnle & Christoph Wunder, 2014. "Using the life satisfaction approach to value daylight savings time transitions. Evidence from Britain and Germany," Working Papers 156, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Flèche, Sarah, 2015. "Distaste for centralization: evidence from a quasi-natural experiment in Switzerland," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64999, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Katrin Huber, 2015. "Moving to an earnings-related parental leave system – do heterogeneous effects on parents make some children worse off?," Working Papers 160, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Lekfuangfu, Warn N. & Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Clark, Andrew E. & Ward, George, 2015. "Early maternal employment and non-cognitive outcomes in early childhood and adolescence: evidence from British birth cohort data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64990, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Eva Sierminska, 2016. "An Asset-based Indicator of Wellbeing for a Unified Means Testing Tool: Money Metric or Counting Approach?," Working Papers 02/2016, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Barrett & Teevrat Garg & Linden McBride, 2016. "Well-being dynamics and poverty traps," GRI Working Papers 222, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.