Report NEP-HAP-2015-12-08This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Matysiak & Letizia Mencarini & Daniele Vignoli, 2015. "Work-family Conflict Moderates the Impact of Childbearing on Subjective Well-Being," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 435, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Hannes Schwandt, 2015. "Do People Seek to Maximize Their Subjective Well-Being?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1391, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Koen Decancq, 2015. "Measuring Multidimensional Inequality in the OECD Member Countries with a Distribution-Sensitive Better Life Index," Working Papers 1505, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Zachary S. Brown & Walid Oueslati & Jérôme Silva, 2015. "Exploring the Effect of Urban Structure on Individual Well-Being," OECD Environment Working Papers 95, OECD Publishing.
- Kevin Denny, 2015. "Are the effects of height on well-being a tall tale?," Working Papers 201522, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.