Report NEP-HAP-2015-02-28This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Bryson & Andrew E. Clark & Richard B. Freeman & Colin P. Green, 2015. "Share Capitalism and Worker Wellbeing," CEP Discussion Papers dp1329, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hideaki Sakawa & Fumio Ohtake & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2015. "Activity, Time, and Subjective Happiness: An analysis Based on an Hourly Web survey," ISER Discussion Paper 0926, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Tomaževič, Nina & Seljak, Janko & Aristovnik, Aleksander, 2014. "Factors Influencing Employee Satisfaction in the Police Service: The Case of Slovenia," MPRA Paper 62037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Busk, Henna & Jahn, Elke J. & Singer, Christine, 2015. "Do changes in regulation affect temporary agency workers' job satisfaction?," IAB Discussion Paper 201508, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Raquel Fonseca & Arie Kapteyn & Jinkook Lee & Gema Zamarro, 2014. "Does Retirement Make you Happy? A Simultaneous Equations Approach," Working Papers wp310, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Bargain, Olivier & Jara, H. Xavier, 2015. "Back To Bentham: Should We? LargeScale Comparison of Decision versus Experienced Utility for IncomeLeisure Preferences," Working Papers in Economics 611, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Olga Alonso-Villar & Coral del Rio, 2015. "Mapping the occupational segregation of white women in the U.S.: Differences across metropolitan areas," Working Papers 352, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Howard White & Shagun Sabarwal, 2014. "Developing and Selecting Measures of Child Well-Being: Methodological Briefs - Impact Evaluation No. 11," Papers innpub756, Methodological Briefs.
- Okay Gunes & Armagan Tuna Aktuna-Gunes, 2015. "Satisfactory time use elasticities of demand and measuring well-being inequality through superposed utilities," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15019, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.