Report NEP-HAP-2014-11-12This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sudhanshu Handa & Luisa Natali & Yekaterina Chzhen & Bruno Martorano, 2014. "Changes in Child Poverty in the OECD/EU during the Great Recession: An initial view," Papers inwopa737, Innocenti Working Papers, revised 2014.
- Campante, Filipe & Yanagizawa-Drott, David, 2013. "Does Religion Affect Economic Growth and Happiness? Evidence from Ramadan," Working Paper Series rwp13-052, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Goran Holmqvist & Luisa Natali, 2014. "Exploring the Late Impact of the Financial Crisis using Gallup World Poll Data," Papers inwopa728, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140082 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Senasu, Kalayanee & Singhapakdi, Anusorn, 2014. "Happiness in Thailand: The Effects of Family, Health and Job Satisfaction, and the Moderating Role of Gender," Working Papers 76, JICA Research Institute.
- Andriansyah, Yuli, 2013.
"Kualitas Hidup Menurut Tafsir Nusantara: Baldatun Thayyibatun wa Rabbun Ghafûr dalam Tafsir Marâh Labîd, Tafsir Al-Azhar, Tafsir An-Nûr, Tafsir Departemen Agama, dan Tafsir Al-Mishbâh
[Quality of L," MPRA Paper 58446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José M. Martínez-Carrión & Pedro M. Pérez-Castroviejo & Javier Puche-Gil & Josep M. Ramon-Muñoz, 2014. "Living standards and rural-urban height gap during the early stages of modern economic growth in Spain," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria 1410, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- Cornelius A. Rietveld & Jolanda Hessels & Peter van der Zwan, 2014. "The Stature of the Self-employed and its Premium," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-109/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lapniewska, Zofi, 2014. "Well-being and social development in the context of gender equality," 2014 Papers pla730, Job Market Papers.