Report NEP-HAP-2014-07-21This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brian Bell & Anna Bindler & Stephen Machin, 2014. "Crime Scars: Recessions and the Making of Career Criminals," CEP Discussion Papers dp1284, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Eiji Yamamura & Yoshiro Tsutsui & Chisako Yamane & Shoko Yamane & Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2014. "Trust and Happiness: Comparative Study Before and After the Great East Japan Earthquake," ISER Discussion Paper 0904, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Vincenzo Patrizii & Anna Pettini & Giuliano Resce, 2014. "Efficienza e Qualità della Vita," Working Papers - Economics wp2014_12.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joshua D. Gottlieb & Oren Ziv, 2014. "Unhappy Cities," NBER Working Papers 20291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- González Chapela, Jorge, 2014. "Split or straight? Some evidence on the effect of the work shift on Spanish workers' well-being and time use," MPRA Paper 57301, University Library of Munich, Germany.