Report NEP-HAP-2014-06-07This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Philosophie morale et économie," Working Papers 2014-307, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Pedersen, Peder J. & Schmidt, Torben Dall, 2014. "Life Events and Subjective Well-being: The Case of Having Children," IZA Discussion Papers 8207, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bernal, Noelia & Carpio, Miguel A. & Klein, Tobias J., 2014. "The Effects of Access to Health Insurance for Informally Employed Individuals in Peru," IZA Discussion Papers 8213, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Serdar Türkeli, 2013. "A Foursquare Quality of Life Agenda:Governing European Neighbourhood Policy, Open Method of Neighbourhoods Coordination, Smart Cross-Continental Regions Specialisation, and an Adaptive Synchronous Eur," STPS Working Papers 1302, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised 2013.
- Alberto Montagnoli & Mirko Moro, 2014. "Everybody Hurts: Banking Crises and Individual Wellbeing," Working Papers 2014010, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.