Report NEP-HAP-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mateus Joffily & Giorgio Coricelli, 2013. "Emotional Valence and the Free-Energy Principle," Post-Print halshs-00834063, HAL.
- Kravdal, Øystein, 2013. "Reflections on the Search for Fertility Effects on Happiness," Memorandum 10/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Francesca Acacia & Maria Cubel, 2013. "Strategic voting and happiness," Working Papers 2013/19, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Joachim Merz & Bettina Scherg, 2013. "Polarization of time and income – A multidimensional approach with well-being gap and minimum 2DGAP: German evidence," Working Papers 297, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- FitzRoy, Felix & Nolan, Michael A. & Steinhardt, Max F. & Ulph, David, 2013. "Testing the Tunnel Effect: Comparison, Age and Happiness in UK and German Panels," IZA Discussion Papers 7452, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Piper, Alan T., 2013. "Europe’s capital cities and the happiness penalty: an investigation using the European Social Survey," MPRA Paper 47793, University Library of Munich, Germany.