Report NEP-HAP-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isilda Mara & Michael Landesmann, 2013. "Do I stay because I am happy or am I happy because I stay? Life satisfaction in migration, and the decision to stay permanently, return and out-migrate," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013008, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Braakmann, Nils, 2013. "Crime, health and wellbeing – Longitudinal evidence from Mexico," MPRA Paper 44885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pillai N., Vijayamohanan & B. P., Asalatha, 2013. "“All’s well that ends well!” subjective wellbeing: an epistemic enquiry," MPRA Paper 45004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pillai N., Vijayamohanan & B. P., Asalatha, 2013. "Objectivizing the Subjective: Measuring Subjective Wellbeing," MPRA Paper 45005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eisenberg, Theodore & Kalantry, Sital & Robinson, Nick, 2013. "Litigation as a Measure of Well-Being," IEL Working Papers 15, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.