Report NEP-HAP-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew E. Clark, 2012. "Happiness, Habits and High Rank: Comparisons in Economic and Social Life," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 452, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Andrew E. Clark & Sarah Flèche & Claudia Senik, 2012. "The Great Happiness Moderation," PSE Working Papers halshs-00707290, HAL.
- Budría, Santiago, 2012. "Are Relative-Income Effects Constant across the Well-being Distribution?," IZA Discussion Papers 6591, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Akay, Alpaslan & Giulietti, Corrado & Robalino, Juan David & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2012. "Remittances and Well-Being among Rural-to-Urban Migrants in China," IZA Discussion Papers 6631, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Akay, Alpaslan & Constant, Amelie F. & Giulietti, Corrado, 2012. "The Impact of Immigration on the Well-Being of Natives," IZA Discussion Papers 6630, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5556380 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Merwan Engineer & Ian King, 2012. "Maximizing Human Development," Working Paper Series 30_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Easterly, William & Levine, Ross, 2012. "The European origins of economic development," MPRA Paper 39413, University Library of Munich, Germany.