Report NEP-HAP-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Vatter, 2012. "Well-Being in Germany: GDP and Unemployment Still Matter," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 196, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Liliana Fernandes & Américo Mendes & Aurora Teixeira, 2012. "Assessing child well-being through a new multidimensional child-based weighting scheme index: an empirical estimation for Portugal," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 02, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Jérôme Silva & Femke de Keulenaer & Nick Johnstone, 2012. "Environmental Quality and Life Satisfaction: Evidence Based on Micro-Data," OECD Environment Working Papers 44, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:387 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:380 is not listed on IDEAS anymore