Report NEP-HAP-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephan Humpert, 2010. "Machen Kinder doch glücklich?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 301, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Bruce Headey & Ruud Muffels & Gert G. Wagner, 2010. "Choices Which Change Life Satisfaction: Similar Results for Australia, Britain and Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 302, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel Angel Ballester, 2010. "A measure of rationality and welfare," Economics Working Papers 1220, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2014.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R., 2010. "Microeconomic Approaches to Development: Schooling, Learning, and Growth," Working Papers 79, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Kamvar, Sep & Mogilner, Cassie & Aaker, Jennifer, 2009. "The Meaning(s) of Happiness," Research Papers 2026, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- DeVoe, Sanford E. & Pfeffer, Jeffrey, 2009. "When Is Happiness about How Much You Earn? The Effect of Hourly Payment on the Money-Happiness Connection," Research Papers 2024, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Justina AV Fischer, 2010. "Accounting for Unobserved Country Heterogeneity in Happiness Research: Country Fixed Effects versus Region Fixed Effects," CEIS Research Paper 164, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 May 2010.
- Joachim Merz & Tim Rathjen, 2010. "Sind Selbständige zeit- und einkommensarm? Eine Mikroanalyse der Dynamik interdependenter multidimensionaler Armut mit dem Sozio-ökonomischen Panel und den deutschen Zeitbudgeterhebungen," FFB-Discussionpaper 82, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.