Report NEP-HAP-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marina Della Giusta & Zella King, 2010. "Time Packages and Their Effect on Life Satisfaction," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2010-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Marina Della Giusta & Sarah Jewell & Uma Kambhampati, 2010. "Anything to Keep You Happy?," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2010-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Chapman, Bruce & Guven, Cahit, 2010. "Marital status is misunderstood in happiness models," Working Papers eco_2010_03, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Vikman, Ulrika, 2010. "Does providing childcare to unemployed affect unemployment duration?," Working Paper Series 2010:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Huang, Haifang & Humphreys, Brad, 2010. "Sports Participation and Happiness: Evidence from U.S. Micro Data," Working Papers 2010-9, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Dec 2010.
- Christine Binzel & Dietmar Fehr, 2010. "Social Relationships and Trust," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-028, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.