Report NEP-HAP-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eileen Trzcinski & Elke Holst, 2010. "Gender Differences in Subjective Well-Being in and out of Management Positions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 998, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Carmen CAMACHO & I-Ling SHEN, 2010. "Public Education for the Children Left Behind," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- John Ermisch & Chiara Pronzato, 2010. "Causal Effects of Parents’ Education on Children’s Education," CHILD Working Papers wp05_10, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Guha-Khasnobis, Basudeb & James, K. S., 2010. "Urbanization and the South Asian Enigma: A Case Study of India," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- V. Carta & M. Porcu, 2010. "Measures of wealth and well-being. A comparison between GDP and ISEW," Working Paper CRENoS 201006, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- V. Pelligra & A. Isoni & R. Fadda & I. Doneddu, 2010. "Social Preferences and Perceived Intentions. An experiment with Normally Developing and Autistic Spectrum Disorders Subjects," Working Paper CRENoS 201010, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- A. Campus & M. Porcu, 2010. "Reconsidering the well-being: the Happy Planet Index and the issue of missing data," Working Paper CRENoS 201007, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Martinsson, Peter & Myrseth, Kristian Ove R. & Wollbrant, Conny, 2010. "Reconciling Pro-Social vs. Selfish Behavior - Evidence for the Role of Self-Control," Working Papers in Economics 445, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.