Report NEP-HAP-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Becchetti Leonardo & Giachin Elena & Pelloni Alessandra, 2010. "The relationship between social leisure and life satisfaction," wp.comunite 0063, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Denis Gerstorf & Nilam Ram & Jan Goebel & Jürgen Schupp & Ulman Lindenberger & Gert G. Wagner, 2010. "Where People Live and Die Makes a Difference: Individual and Geographic Disparities in Well-Being Progression at the End of Life," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 287, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Andrew Sharpe & Lars Osberg, 2009. "New Estimates of the Index of Economic Well-being for Canada and the Provinces, 1981 - 2008," CSLS Research Reports 2009-10, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Andrew Sharpe & Lars Osberg, 2009. "New Estimates of the Index of Economic Well-being for Selected OECD Countries, 1981 - 2007," CSLS Research Reports 2009-11, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Andrew Sharpe, 2010. "Unbundling Canada's Weak Productivity Performance," CSLS Research Reports 2010-02, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Stutzer, Alois & Frey, Bruno S., 2010. "Recent Advances in the Economics of Individual Subjective Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 4850, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rowena Pecchenino, 2010. "Preferences, Choice, Goal Attainment, Satisfaction:That’s Life?," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n205-10.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1216 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1218 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1217 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gaëlle Ferrant, 2010. "The Gender Inequalities Index (GII) as a new way to measure Gender Inequalities in Developing," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10017, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.