Report NEP-HAP-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincenzo Carrieri & Marcel Bilger, 2010. "Dimmi Dove Vivi E Ti Dirò Come Stai: Un’Indagine Empirica Sugli Effetti Della Deprivazione Del Quartiere Di Residenza Sui Risultati Di Salute," Working Papers 201003, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Vanessa Gash & Antje Mertens & Laura Romeu Gordo, 2010. "Women between Part-Time and Full-Time Work: The Influence of Changing Hours of Work on Happiness and Life-Satisfaction," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 268, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel & Oswald, Andrew J., 2010. "Are Happiness and Productivity Lower among University Students with Newly-Divorced Parents? An Experimental Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 4755, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18312/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sharmila, N & Dhas, Albert Christopher, 2010. "Development of Women Education in India," MPRA Paper 20680, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Feb 2010.