Report NEP-HAP-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marina-Selini Katsaiti, 2009. "Obesity and Happiness," Working papers 2009-44, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2011.
- Luisa Franzini & Margherita Giannoni, 2009. "Determinants of Health Disparities in Italian Regions," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 70/2009, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Panupong Panudulkitti & Andrey Timofeev, 2009. "Urbanization and the Poverty Level," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0914, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Dag Einar Sommervoll, 2010. "Self-delusion in the pursuit of happiness," Discussion Papers 604, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Ivanyna, Maksym & Shah, Anwar, 2010. "Citizen-centric governance indicators : measuring and monitoring governance by listening to the people and not the interest groups," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5181, The World Bank.
- Merwan Engineer & Nilanjana Roy & Sari Fink, 2010. "Healthy Human Development Indices," Department Discussion Papers 1001, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Perez Truglia, Ricardo Nicolas, 2009. "On the genesis of Hedonic Adaptation," MPRA Paper 19929, University Library of Munich, Germany.