Report NEP-HAP-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Piacquadio Paolo G. & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Acocella Nicola, 2009. "A simple framework for investigating the properties of policy games," wp.comunite 0059, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Claudia Senik, 2009. "Income Distribution and Subjective Happiness: A Survey," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 96, OECD Publishing.
- Ferreira, Susana & Moro, Mirko, 2009. "On the Use of Subjective Well-Being Data for Environmental Valuation," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-24, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Christina Felfe & Amy Hsin, 2009. "The Effect of Maternal Work Conditions on Child Development," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-32, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Elena Giachin Ricca & Alessandra Pelloni, 2009. "On the Causal Impact of Relational Goods on Happiness," CEIS Research Paper 151, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 04 Dec 2009.
- Tabar, Paul, 2009. "Immigration and Human Development: Evidence from Lebanon," MPRA Paper 19219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Risse, Mathias, 2009. "Immigration, Ethics and the Capabilities Approach," MPRA Paper 19218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodriguez, Francisco & Wagner, Rodrigo, 2009. "How Would your Kids Vote if I Open my Doors? Evidence from Venezuela," MPRA Paper 19223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ortega, Daniel E., 2009. "Human Development of Peoples," MPRA Paper 19232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Bruijn, Bart, 2009. "The Living Conditions and Well-being of Refugees," MPRA Paper 19208, University Library of Munich, Germany.