Report NEP-HAP-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Becchetti & Elena Giachin Ricca & Alessandra Pelloni, 2009. "Children, happiness and taxation," Econometica Working Papers wp12, Econometica.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo degli Antoni, 2009. "The Sources of Happiness: Evidence from the Investment Game," Econometica Working Papers wp13, Econometica.
- Dillon, Andrew, 2009. "Measuring child labor: Comparisons between hours data and subjective measures," IFPRI discussion papers 879, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:13945 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:13947 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:13944 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:13804 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Knabe, Andreas & Rätzel, Steffen, 2009. "Income, happiness, and the disutility of labor," Discussion Papers 2009/12, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Knabe, Andreas & Rätzel, Steffen & Schöb, Ronnie & Weimann, Joachim, 2009. "Dissatisfied with life, but having a good day: time-use and well-being of the unemployed," Discussion Papers 2009/13, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.